Wednesday, March 11, 2015

One more "write home session"

Hi Mom,

 ALL MY PACKAGES ARRIVED THIS WEEK! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! And Handleys...... quit joking about that mini van. I pray every night that I don't ever have to see it...........

I am continually sunburned and yes, my hair is ridiculously blonde now. Alto Moche is an oven.

So I have a running list of funny things I am going to do when I get home...... I think you'll enjoy them........ you will want me leave for another 2 years by the end of the first week........ I think you have become unaccustomed to my humorous idiocy. You know that I am only going to speak spanish during the REAL soccer games. Oh yeah.......

I only have one more "write home session" after this one, you know?

I have to go now. I love you. Tell dad and Courtney I said hi.
-Elder Boekweg




***One of my favorite pictures from ONE year ago:




No comments:

Post a Comment