Monday, March 2, 2015

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches

Questions first:

1. Are you in pain from your toes?
    Naw. They've been this way for so long now that I don't even notice them anymore. They have at least a solid 15 months like this. Ha ha ha. I think they'll go back to normal when I don't have to walk for 10 hours a day in the sand........ that probably has something to do with it......

2. Can I make you a foot dr appt for the following week?
    Sure. But only if you promise that they will not do what the doctor here did, and remove my entire toenail. It was super painful. Ha ha ha

3. What are we going to do for  general conference? It will be our first one together in 2 years.
     I really would like to watch it from home......................

I feel bad because I really don't have much to say at this point...... just that I love all of you, and that I am excited to see you all again. Please go easy on me when I get back. Can we eat Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner that first night? with whole milk? I am so tired of food. Ha ha ha ha ha.

How is uncle Ted doing?

How is the temperature? Do I have to come back to snow?

Do you guys feel the same utter and complete peace that I do at this time? or during this time, I should say. There is a certain peace about this all. It's like the end of a huge war when the dust is clearing, and the sounds of bombs have stopped, and there is just utter silence before the people shout for victory........ know what I mean?

I gotta go. Love you bye!
-Elder Boekweg

Thanks to Sister Marler I get pictures once in a while. This is what she posted on her blog last week:

 Elder Leavitt and Elder Tway with their "short" companion Elder Boekweg.
Not sure why Elder Boekweg does something funny in every picture, 
or makes a funny face....
 
...but Becky Boekweg, this one is for you, it wasn't easy, but I got this terrific smile!!!
 
 
Thank You soo much Sister Marler!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment