Monday, October 21, 2013

Short & Sweet

Lets start off this week with the questions:

1. Do you do exchanges with members?
    Yes. "Jovenes" go with us all the time on visits.
2. Did you burn a tie for your 6 month anniversary?
     Na. That's dumb. I'd like to keep what I paid money for. Ha ha ha
3. What is your address where you live? Dad wants to google earth it.
      my house is: Trujillo, Perú, calle los tilos, Urb. California        The office is: Avenida Larco, WONG. If you do    street veiw. you can actually see 2 missionaries standing outside the building. It's funny. 
4. Are you taking medicine for your parasite?
    ............. Not yet...........
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Who told I have a parasite? Was it sister Marler? Yes, it is true...... I caught a tapeworm...... ha ha ha ha ha ha. Just when you think you can´t lose any more weight...... I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to freak out, like I am sure you're doing right now.... Ha ha ha ha ha. Deedre will love that, I'm sure....... ha ha ha ha ha ha
5. What kind of foods do you eat now?
   NOT CHICKEN AND RICE


Disneyland, huh? Eileen is sick with envy. Ha ha ha. I hope you rode the pirates of the Caribbean ride for me. That one was my favorite.
Also, dad. I have missed dad so much lately. He doesn't know how much he means to me. I wish somehow I could tell you everything, but I just never have enough time. But I do have this: President Marler asked me to write a song for the Christmas program in Spanish. So you can look forward to seeing me play the Plaza de Armas Trujillo Perú venue this Christmas. Ha ha ha. It'll be cool. I am so excited to come home and be... different. I guess I'm saying that I'm excited to be more like dad. Improved. more willing to sacrifice, and work and bleed and die for things worth working and bleeding and dying for. Dad tried to teach me that my whole life. I am so thankful for his example. It may never have seemed like it, but I feel like especially towards the end of my time before the mission, I understood his "simple man logic" perfectly. My brain thinks the same way.
Alrighty, then... I believe that's it for one week. 
- Elder Boekweg



The Plaza De Armas in Trujillo PERU
They do a Christmas program here every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment