Monday, February 16, 2015

Extending

Mom,
 
I am going to the Trujillo Temple dedication? Sweet!!! Thank you so much for this.........I am so grateful for this opportunity. I am looking forward to it so much. 
 
 
 
I should probably tell you that I am EXTENDING MY MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked President for a whopping 3 days more. I will come home on the 28th now in the morning. Just in time for the homecoming talk the very next morning! That'll be sweet. I'll be fresh. I am extending because Elder Leavitt was going to be the only missionary that went home that day (thanks to an extension that president asked from him to train the next office guy.) I don't know what I'll be doing for those three days, but it really isn't that much of a difference. I might go back to the office and help Elder Leavitt train the new health guy, because I used to do it too. So put three more days on your countdown!

My package has not arrived yet. It must be stuck in customs or something. Maybe it will come this week?
 
I really don't have much to say this week.......
 
Mom...... I love you.
 
Got to go again. But I love you very much. I'll see you soon. Tell me what you want from Perù. Thank you for making miracles posibles.

- Elder Boekweg

ps - dad. Pàsame los nachos
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment