Saturday, November 30, 2013

The End of 2013

I have some bad news.... The videos did not work! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But it´s cool. The weeks here fly so fast that it doesn´t even feel like I´ve been waiting for them.
1. What is your church like now?
    They actually have a real chapel here. It´s nice. it´s not quite as humble as the one in Casa Grande. The members here are awesome, particularly the bishop. He works hard.
2. Did you get my packages yet?
   Nay
3. What kind of food are you eating now? Do you cook for yourself at all?
    A lady cooks lunch for us, but we are on our own for the rest. That usually means that I survive lunch to lunch. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
4. Have you made any friends in Trujillo?
    Not as many as I would like. Our area is REALLY void of people. It´s like, 10 city blocks full of newly constructed buildings that people don´t live in yet. Most of the teaching oportunidades que tenemos vienen de las hermanas en nuestro barrio. Hay algunos lugares donde no pueden estar en las noches porque son demasiado peligroso, y por eso, a veces enseñamos a las personas que no son en nuestro area, técnicamente.... Entonces, es difícil encontrar amigos aquí....
 
I cannot believe that 2013 is dying out...... I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I LEFT HOME BACK IN APRIL................. IT´S ALREADY BEEN SO LONG........ IT´S GOING SO FAST.......
 
I don't have a lot of time this week, but I love you all.

love, Elder Boekweg
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment