Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another trip to Otuzco

I am so jealous of Medardo's truck....... ha ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha. Where did he find that thing!? That's like a captain america truck! I've got to get me one like that. Wooden panels and all....... that's so sweet...... Ha ha ha ha ha. Start looking, dad. Ha ha ha. I LOVE trucks like that. Just imagine throwing a pig into the back of that thing..... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
 
Tyler has hair....... I have never seen him with hair. Lookin' good brother!
 
I went to Otuzco again this week. I went inside the "Virgen de la puerta" cahtedral with President Marler and it was crazy...... Sent some pictures. It'll scare dad.

 
The other picture is of the walls of Chan Chan. People say it's where Samuel stood on the wall and got shot at. They are HUGE walls. There is this one place where they fenced in an entire farm... It's crazy.

 
Anyway, I am sure my letters will be cooler when I am transferred. Just be patient! A few more weeks, and I begin the greatest adventure of my life so far..... It's easy to think about doing things like this when you don't actually have to do them. I am grateful God has blessed me with this new opportunity. I can't imagine a better way to live the Book of Mormon.

 
I don't have much time this week, but I figure with all the pictures, this should be enough.

I love you a ton,
 
Elder Boekweg

 




No comments:

Post a Comment