Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day Call

Happy Mother's day tomorrow!
 
I am sad to hear about Brother Vincent moving. I love that guy!

 
CONGRADULATIONS COURTNEY on being FFA PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (She can totally get in to USU if she wants now.) NOW MAKE STANSBURY HIGH REMEMBER FOR THE LAST TIME WHO THE BOEKWEGS ARE..... Because after this, we are no more.............


Skype will be great. You are going to LOVE the package I sent home. Ha ha ha. It made Sister Marler cry because she thought it was so cool.



Got two big letters out to you. Phew.
 
Umm.... I don't really have a lot to write this week............................ Just that I love you all. I am excited to talk to y'all tomorrow. I don't think you could keep Uncle away with a stick.
 
I'll talk to you later. Enjoy the....... cool package. The pants are yours. 100% Peruvian, they are. Hope they fit.

 
No time left. I love you. I'm stoked for tomorrow.
 
-Elder Boekweg

We had a great time skyping with Chance on Mother's Day. It was so good to see him and hear his voice. He is doing great and is very happy. Also I got the package he sent and it was full of the best stuff ever! I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the FAMILY photo with Chance on Skype. What a great idea. Yes, the Boekwegs ROCK.

    I had a fun time a couple of weeks ago. I had a family event with the Baggaley/Linton clan and there were a number of the parents who know the Fankhausers. It was a blast telling them that Chance had the opportunity to welcome Seth into his mission. I do love how the Church keeps us all connected.

    Be well and know that you are in my prayers. Love, Grace Duffy

    ReplyDelete